Albion Hills Conservation Area
16500 Highway 50
Caledon, ON L7E 3E7
Start Date: July 7th 2021
End Date: September 29th 2021
** VISA/MASTERCARD, ETRANSFER OR CHEQUE ONLY PLEASE**
All event pricing INCLUDES entry to the park.
For 2021 the series will be full series registration only at this time.
- Adults 13+ $215.00 plus hst
- Youth 12&U $150.00 plus hst
ALL RIDERS MUST HAVE A MINIMUM OF OCA CITIZENS PERMIT.
- For the first 4 weeks of the series (July 7 - August 4) the format for racing will be an individual time trial.
- Small mass starts will be permitted if/when public health protocols allow.
- Riders will be expected to ride at a safe distance from each other while on course.
- For the ITT start times will be between 6pm and 7pm. This is all dependent on the amount of participants.
- If mass starts are permitted. Start time will be between 630-7pm. Lights may be required late August and September.
- Registration will be capped at 100 participants
- Registration will open Thursday June 10th and close Friday July 2nd midnight.
- Full series registration is mandatory for time being.
- 2021 race licenses are mandatory. No day of permits will be provided.
How to Register
- Email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Full Name
- Copy of 2021 Race License
For 2021 all riders will need a full citizen permit.
Permit info: www.ontariocycling.org
We have a different course EACH week, accessing 3 starting points within Albion. Courses are about 4-5km, and you do 3-4 laps or as many as you can before a 45 minute cut-off.
Albion’s trails are the perfect level for all riders, and our unique use of the trails makes it feel different every week!
Riders don’t have to spend their time in bottlenecks – with 70 riders on average, it’s not congested like some other weekly races.